16th January 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to join Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Will I have appear in any exam for it?

I am in 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering stream and willing to do two month internship from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. Please tell me criteria to join this company for internship? Will I have appear in any exam for it?

Related Questions:
18th January 2018, 10:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to join Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Will I have appear in any exam for it?

There is no specific criteria required to do internship from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. Generally, the candidates who are pursuing third or fourth year of Mechanical Engineering course will take internship from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. No need to appear in any entrance examination for taking internship at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. You can directly contact the BHEL office, enquire about the details, apply for internship and submit the required documents to start your internship at BHEL.
19th January 2018, 04:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to join Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Will I have appear in any exam for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering stream and willing to do two month internship from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. Please tell me criteria to join this company for internship? Will I have appear in any exam for it?

Those students who are studying in the 4th and 6th semester of mechanical engineering or civil or electrical or computer science/IT or metallurgy engineering are eligible to apply for the internship in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL). Students have to apply for internships through their college placement and training department or through employee referral. Employee referral is one of the best ways to get an internship in BHEL. Some interns interviewed before selection. Most of the interns are selected through employee referral only. There is no examination in BHEL for the internship. Students have to apply with the necessary documents for the internship like NOC, resume, covering letter, etc.
19th January 2018, 08:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to join BHEL, you should have completed your 3rd year of bachelor's degree course from a recognized college/university. You must not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying and you must have good knowledge regarding your subject area. You must have good proficiency in English and must have good computer knowledge. With this eligibility you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the company in order to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?