29th April 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to do training from Bharat Heavy Plates and Vessels in EEE?

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of EEE and want to do training from Bharat Heavy Plates and Vessels. Please tell me eligibility criteria and procedure to do training from this company?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after doing MSc in electronics? What are the chances for me?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship in Electrical stream from Bharat Heavy Electricals? Send me question papers for entrance?
  3. List of all mechanical engineering companies in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the companies offering internship for mechanical engineers
  5. Can I seek summer internship for 1 month in any core company while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in ITER Bhubaneshwar?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  7. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training?
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria for getting a job in Bharat Benz, Chinkara or Eicher for an Automobile Engineer?
  9. Need information about In-plant training at BHEL Trichy?
  10. Procedure for implant training in DRDO in Chenai for EEE students?
  11. List of reputed Companies hiring Mechatronic Engineers in Ahmedabad?
  12. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  13. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  14. What is the process followed to join for the internship in BHEL?
  15. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. What are the job opportunities for diploma mechanical engineering students?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for training in Civil Engineering at DMRC?
  18. Procedure to apply for Training in any institute for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
4th May 2017, 10:36 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to do training from Bharat Heavy Plates and Vessels in EEE?

Eligibility criteria for applying training at Bharat Heavy Plates and Vessels:

1. You should pursuing bachelor's degree from any affiliated institute/university.
2. You should not have any pending backlog till date of application.
3. You should be either 3rd year or final year candidate.

After fulfilling the above criteria, you have to submit your application before the due date of application submission.
4th May 2017, 11:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to do training from Bharat Heavy Plates and Vessels in EEE?

Eligibility Criteria and Procedure to do training from Bharat Heavy Plates and Vessels for EEE candidates:

Bharat Heavy Plates and Vessels (BHPV) is merged with Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL). Yes, you being a 3rd year EEE candidate I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get Internship in BHEL.

>> Candidates who are pursuing final year of B.Tech are also eligible to apply.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation.

>> You are required to apply for this BHPV Internship in the below mentioned process. You are required to get an application form from HR department of BHPV and fill up the form and get no objection certificate from your college administrative officer and submit all the required documents in HR department of BHPV. If you have any referals working in BHPV, internship applying process become easy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?