25th November 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

GP Rating training course fees and salary offered after training?

Hi Sir, myself Abhinay Singh. I am very eager to join merchant navy. Please let me know about the GP rating courses fees and the salary which will be afforded to me after the training and right now I am 24 years old. So can I join merchant navy?

27th November 2017, 07:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: GP Rating training course fees and salary offered after training?

In order to pursue GP Rating course, you should have completed your 10th standard with minimum 40% marks in science, English and mathematics subjects from a recognized board. 12th qualified candidates are also eligible for the course. Your age should be in between 17.5 to 25 years. Your height should be minimum 5.5 feet and normal eyesight of 6/6 is required uncorrected. The fees for this course may differ from one institute to another and it may range between Rs. 4 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs. The minimum salary which will be offered to you is in between Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 20,000/- and above. It may gradually increase depending upon your experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?