27th April 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees followed for pilot training in India?

What is the fees for pilot training in india? What is the main subject to study in pilot training? What is the minimum salary? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  2. Top Colleges offering Pilot Training course? What will be the fees for this?
  3. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  4. Best pilot training institute in India
  5. Fees structure for Commercial Pilot training in Hyderabad or anywhere else in India?
  6. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of best colleges in India to do Commercial Pilot training?
  8. Is it better to do Pilot training from India or abroad and cost of training?
  9. Syllabus, fees and other details about Pilot training?
  10. Which is the best Pilot Training centre in India?
  11. What is the fee structure for pilot training course?
  12. From where should I do Pilot Training course among India and Abroad? Total cost to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  13. Time duration and fee structure of CPL course for pilot training? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad?
  15. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  16. Admission procedure for pilot training in India?
  17. List of institutes which offer Pilot Training in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan?
28th April 2017, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fees followed for pilot training in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the fees for pilot training in india? What is the main subject to study in pilot training? What is the minimum salary? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

The cost involved for Commercial Pilot License (CPL) training in India is around Rs 20 to 25 Lakhs. The duration of the CPL is 18 months.

Flight instruction on a single engine cost is Rs 8500 per hour – 200 hours required

Simulator Training – Single engine Simulator – Rs 1500 per hour and for multi engine Simulator – Rs 2500 per hour

Registration and Admission fees are Rs 16750 and Trainee kit Rs 5000

The fee for the course is different in each flying school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?