30th April 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Which electronics companies offer 6 month training? How much is the salary offered?

i need 6 month training to complete my iti(elecronics) so plz ask me electronics company names which gives offer for 6 month training with some salary.
my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies in Bangalore offer internship to final year BE (IT) students?
  2. Which are the government companies offering salary upto 50,000 per month in B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?
  3. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  4. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?
  6. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  7. Is there any 1 month training in the field of ETC or in companies like AMD in India?
  8. One month training in mechanical companies?
  9. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  11. Comparison in terms of Salary, work environment and training prospect between Syntel and Tech-Mahindra for freshers?
  12. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  14. Which is the best IT company among TCS, HCL, Accenture, WIPRO
  15. Details of companies providing 6 months training or internship with stipend? -- [New]
  16. Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?
  17. List of companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Pharma 3rd year candidate?
  18. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
8th September 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which electronics companies offer 6 month training? How much is the salary offered?

from which electronics company i have to do my 6th month training and in which field
19th May 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which electronics companies offer 6 month training? How much is the salary offered?

what is the payment offered for an electronics and communication engineer in india
28th December 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

i need 6 month training in electonic so plz ask me electronics company names which gives offer for 6 month training with some salary.
my email id is [email protected]
28th December 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the telecom companies which offers good salary....and there demands for appointing an employee in our company
13th June 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

What are the companies i can get a good salary other than IT companies after doing electronics n telecommunications engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?