7th April 2023, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Graduate students can directly join into ipcc without appearing CPT is it true?

Sir I am a B.com 3rd year student having 75percent of marks,.. I heard that graduate students can directly join into ipcc without appearing cpt...is it true..?
And onemore thing,.the student who joined ipcc with degree need to do 9 months articleship is it true. If so is it possible to taking ipcc coaching and doing articleship simultaneously?
Please answer me at my gmail :[email protected]

Thanking u sir........

15th April 2023, 01:01 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduate students can directly join into ipcc without appearing CPT is it true?

Graduate students can directly join into ipcc without appearing CPT is it true?

ICAI introduced the Direct Entry Scheme with effect from 1st August 2012 and according to this scheme, students who have completed their Graduation with specified percentage of marks are exempted from appearing for CPT Exams and can directly appear for IPCC Exams i.e. the Intermediate Level.
15th April 2023, 01:15 AM
Dudu...

Default Re: Graduate students can directly join into ipcc without appearing CPT is it true?

It is not true that graduate students can simply join in the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) without first taking the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).

In India, a candidate must pass tough exams at several levels administered by the ICAI in order to become a Chartered Accountant (CA). CPT is the initial level, followed by Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence Course) and Final levels. Additionally, passing an ethics and communication skills course and completing practical training are prerequisites.
15th April 2023, 07:27 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Commerce graduation or post-graduation with a minimum cut off of 55% Non-commerce graduation or post-graduation with a minimum cut off of 60% Intermediate level from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?