2nd June 2012, 05:06 PM
hitesh vijay yadav

Can I take directly admission for IPCC without appearing for CPT? I am a student of T.Y.BMS

im a student of tybms secured 68percnt can i take directly admision for ipcc without appearing cpt

6th June 2012, 04:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take directly admission for IPCC without appearing for CPT? I am a student of T.Y.BMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitesh vijay yadav View Post
im a student of tybms secured 68percnt can i take directly admision for ipcc without appearing cpt
Direct admission into the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) is not possible. Before you could enroll for the same, you will need to qualify Common Proficiency Test conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The registration for the Common Proficiency Test is open throughout the year. The last date to register for the Common Proficiency Test, to be conducted in the month of June has expired and hence, if you register for the test now, you will be eligible to take the test to be conducted in the month of December. The last date to register for the December 2012 Common Proficiency Test is 30-09-2012.
For registration process and other information regarding the Chartered Accountancy course, you may either contact any of the Regional Councils of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or you may refer to www.icai.org.
30th June 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take directly admission for IPCC without appearing for CPT? I am a student of T.Y.BMS

I am pass b.com with 54% can i get direct admission in IPCC without CPT
18th August 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

can i take the admission after my graduation for the current year 2012-13
17th April 2013, 03:54 PM
sarkarkrish180289

if you completed your graduation, then you take direct admission to ipcc, otherwise it 's not possible.
28th June 2015, 12:06 PM
svg rathna gupta

Default Re:C A IPCC examination elegibility based on degree

Date of CA IPCC examination elegibility after articles registration (10.05.2015)
based on degree pleasegive me reply as early as possible.
30th March 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I take directly admission for IPCC without appearing for CPT? I am a student of T.Y.BMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?