15th June 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that degree students are directly eligible for CA IPCC? Information about CA for degree students?

"DEGREE STUDENTS ARE DIRECTLY ELIGIBLE FOR CA_IPCC" irrespective of the CA_CPT is it true ? please send me the full information about the CA for degree students.

11th July 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that degree students are directly eligible for CA IPCC? Information about CA for degree students?

i hav completed my bsc in this year and iam looking forward to do mba finance and iam thinking ca course will be very helpful in doing finance course so i wouldlike to go coaching for ca is it a correct decision from me
15th July 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that degree students are directly eligible for CA IPCC? Information about CA for degree students?

can i take direct admission in ipcc after graduation
19th July 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to complete ca after b.com?
21st July 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i had completed my gradaution in the last year october 2011 and i had scored 61% (sixty one %), can i eligible for IPCC,........is that any rule that only those student can persue IPCC if they are passed in june month, i mean to say october student can also eligible for IPCC if approval come from union govt, waiting for your reply....
21st July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i had completed my gradaution in the last year october 2011 and i had scored 61% (sixty one %), can i eligible for IPCC,........is that any rule that only those student can persue IPCC if they are passed in june month, i mean to say october student can also eligible for IPCC if approval come from union govt, waiting for your reply....
22nd July 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

"DEGREE STUDENTS ARE DIRECTLY ELIGIBLE FOR CA_IPCC" irrespective of the CA_CPT is it true ? please send me the full information about the CA for degree students
24th July 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

degree completed students are eligible to ipcc irrespect oe cpt
29th July 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

can i eligible for ipcc if i got 55% in t.y.baf
5th August 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i have completed ma degree B.com(b.m) can i join IPCC ?
11th August 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.COM. May i elgible to ca-ipcc plese give full information
21st August 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

wat is the time duration to complete ca? i mean after b.com....
1st September 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir i am pranita kulkarni i want to become ca and i complete my b.com with 68% know i join llb my 1st year is completed . can i directly apply to ipcc . plz send me the information about this sir
14th September 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed degree with 69% p.a. can i join in ipcc direct without cpt? when will come that notification? please replay.
15th September 2011, 04:17 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
Is it true that graduates will be allowed to start articleship right away? ... This is very unfair and CA Students should raise their voice against the same… ... They may appear directly to the ipcc examination… .... this with in less time then only the 2011 degree pass outs can join Ipcc other wise most of them go ...
Thanks,
10th December 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

when will the union govt. passes his resolution for direct admission for graduates in ipcc exam
9th August 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

sir I have earned bcom degree with 71%(seventy one percentage. So can i eligible to ca IPCC EXAM PLS GIVE FULL INFORMATION about this.
2nd November 2012, 01:42 PM
khatua chinmay

how we get study material after register of ipcc
27th June 2017, 11:24 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Is it true that degree students are directly eligible for CA IPCC? Information about CA for degree students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed degree with 69% p.a. can i join in ipcc direct without cpt? when will come that notification? please replay.
The notification is already given. Graduate students can directly apply for CA IPCC without doing CPT. The eligibility criteria is
- commerce graduates 55% marks
- non commerce graduates 60% marks
Since you have 69% marks you can do IPCC directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?