11th January 2011, 11:05 PM
chaithanya ramkumar

How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?

Iam an S-4 student pursuing mechanical engineering in NIT CALICUT.How do you apply for research internship in IISC bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in IISC, Bangalore for Electrical final year student?
  2. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  4. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  5. Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Internship in IISc, Bangalore if pursuing B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year?
  8. Is it possible to get some research internship in IIT's?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  10. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  12. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  13. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IISC, Bangalore? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure for applying internship in IISC Bangalore?
  16. Am I eligible to do internship in IISC, Bangalore being a student of NIT?
  17. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply?
  18. How can I apply for Internship programme in NAL, DRDO or IISC being a M.Tech(Digital Communication Engineering) student?
11th June 2011, 02:12 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?

hii, if you want to do internship in IISC,then you need to write down a request letter from your H.O.D or from the college principal.you take up the college letter, format as office people, then you take that letter to IISC, surely they allow you to do.if you know anybody in IISC then it would be more helpful in getting.they may also pay stipend for your good work done.
22nd June 2011, 06:08 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?

Hey,
To get internship in IISC bangalore...:
1>They give their application form in the month of feburary and you have to fill it within 31 march...with attached resume to them.

2>They select few member for each prof if you are luck or your resume effect them then they call you (declare result within 1 month).

3>they pay stipend of rs3000 to for 1 month.
for information go to their website:
http://www.iisc.ernet.in/
i hope these info will help you.

good luck
22nd June 2011, 06:09 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Hey,
To get internship in IISC bangalore...:
1>They give their application form in the month of feburary and you have to fill it within 31 march...with attached resume to them.

2>They select few member for each prof if you are luck or your resume effect them then they call you (declare result within 1 month).

3>they pay stipend of rs3000 to for 1 month.
for information go to their website:
http://www.iisc.ernet.in/
i hope these info will help you.

good luck
5th March 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

hi am a second year cse student.i have my sem 4 exams till may 24,can i apply for internship??
17th March 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for iisc internship?
6th November 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

my self completed M.Tech in CSE and what is the procedure to do Ph.D in IISc
24th July 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the required critea for doing internship in iisc?
22nd July 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Im shortlisted for the Junior reseARCH INTERNS position in Centre for nuero science IISC banglore

What kind of questions they wil ask inthe interview?
22nd July 2014, 04:04 PM
sibushree

i hav got interview to attend in IISC .what type of question they wil ask for junior research interns post??????

Please tel me some idea about it ??????????

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?