17th January 2012, 11:13 PM
Bishal NITpy

Guidance to do Internship being a student in 2nd year of EEE?

sir,
i am a second year engineering student (EEE) of NIT puducherry, and am in need of internship. pls help me..............

Related Questions:
  1. What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  2. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student in Ranchi?
  3. Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  4. Possibility to do Internship in IIT for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of institutes which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student in Ranchi? Procedure to apply?
  8. How can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student of IGNOU, Delhi?
  9. List of companies which offering summer internship in NCR and How may a 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student apply for this summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student of NIT, Puducherry?
  12. Can I do Internship without any reference being a B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of the companies for internship? I am a 2nd year EEE student -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for EEE students? -- [New]
  16. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  18. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(EEE) 2nd semester student in India? Procedure to fillup application forms and duration of Internship?
15th December 2017, 06:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance to do Internship being a student in 2nd year of EEE?

Candidates pursuing engineering degree has to do internship/training two times during span of course. Generally first training is to be pursued after completion of second year of degree and second training is to be done after completion of third year of the degree.
You simply have to take a recommendation letter from the 'placement cell' of your college and attach the application with it. After that, you have to submit the application with supporting documents in the HR department of the company. You may have to face interview after shortlisting depending on the company's selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?