25th May 2015, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for 4 weeks training in HCL Mohali while doing CSE 4th Semester?

iam a cse4th sem student and i want to 4 week trainning in hcl mohali .

Plese tell me the reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. IT companies offering Industrial Training in C#.Net for 4 weeks to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon? Procedure to apply?
  2. Training in DBMS in HCL, Mohali for B.Tech(CSE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether pursuing 6 weeks CCNA-MCSA training from CMC Ltd. is beneficial for B.E.(CSE) 4th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  5. List of companies offering Short Term Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Chennai?
  6. How can I do training in HCL Mohali?
  7. Can I have 6 weeks training in Java or ASP.NET at HCL, Mohali?
  8. Which is better for weeks training BSNL Training or CDAC Mohali ?
  9. Whether HCL-CDC, Mohali Phase-8 is good for Industrial Training in Java?
  10. List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?
  11. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  12. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  13. How can I apply for Summer Training program in IBM Gurgaon being a B.Tech CSE 4th year student?
  14. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  15. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  16. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  17. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  18. How to do summer training program in Delhi? I have completed my 4th semester in CSE branch
31st May 2015, 07:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for 4 weeks training in HCL Mohali while doing CSE 4th Semester?

** You have to complete your 4th semester first for getting training in HCL.

** The reason behind this is that HCL does not provide training to 2nd year students.

** You simply have to visit at the official website of the HCL.

** Here you have to download the application form.

** Fill it with proper information and then submit at the specifies address with in the expiry date.

** Once your application is accepted and approved then you can start your training with HCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?