21st May 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for summer practical training in Reliance?

Hello sir,
I won't summer practical training on reliance so is it possible or not

Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Telecommunication companies like Vodafone, Reliance and Airtel provides unpaid summer training?
  2. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to enroll for Summer Training in Reliance Communications after completion of 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  5. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Companies in Vadodara which offers summer training in Java? Will I be able to learn practical aspects?
  7. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  8. Is there any type of summer training for B.Com?
  9. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Ltd., Jamnagar?
  11. For completing CS course how much time does it take to complete? Will the graduation help me in getting direct entry for intermediate in CS?
  12. How to prepare for ICWA Inter after passing graduation in B.Com(H)?
  13. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  14. Online knowledge about summer training in a company?
  15. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  16. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  17. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  18. Fee structure and Procedure of admission in ICWA?
31st May 2015, 08:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for summer practical training in Reliance?

** First of all you must be a citizen of India.

** After that your college must be approved by a valid affiliation.

** Also you have to maintain your attendance and character as per company demand.

** You must have curious about practical knowledge.

** Your academics record must be good otherwise you are not selected for trainee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?