14th June 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 4 weeks training related to Automation, Embedded and Robotics at BHEL?

Dear sir,
how we apply summer training in bhel. i
m student of ece branch 3 year . i have to do 4 week
summer training from bhel on automation , embaded
and robotics.
can i do this training lucknow or kanpur

email - [email protected]
contact - 8979627559

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  2. Best Embedded training center in chennai?
  3. Which is the best short term course after completing B.E ECE?
  4. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  5. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  6. Which engineering has highest demand right now? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the job oriented courses other than Embedded System? Is Automation a good course? Is there a less scope for girls in Automation?
  8. What are the B.Tech courses to do M.Tech in Robotics and Automation?
  9. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply and related subjects?
  10. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks?
  11. How to do summer training in BHEL if I am in 4th year of Jagannath University Jaipur
  12. Is any training being provided in VLSI and Embedded System in BHEL? What is the duration of training?
  13. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  14. Best certification or internship job for electronics and engineering students?
  15. What to do after completion of Training in Embedded Technology and VLSI? Where and how to apply?
  16. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 8th Sem Robotics & Automation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. How to do industrial training in 6 weeks in BHEL or SAIL
  18. How to take embedded training course in ICTI Pune?
18th June 2014, 11:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for 4 weeks training related to Automation, Embedded and Robotics at BHEL?

It is really nice to see that you are looking forward to utilize your summer vacations by doing summer training in BHEL. You are in the third year of B.Tech now so you will learn the most core subjects of your branch of engineering. Training in BHEL will be extremely beneficial since you will get to know the practical implementation of various theories learnt by you as well as will learn many more new concepts along with an professional experience.

You need to contact the HR of the concerned BHEL branch. You must write to the HR for seeking info regarding the training and application form. After that you need to submit an application and deposit demand draft of training fees along with NOC letter from your college to pursue the training.
29th March 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for 4 weeks training related to Automation, Embedded and Robotics at BHEL?

Sir, I am Vikas Gupta from Mechanical engineering in 4th semester student in Vishveshwarya Group of institutions,Dadri,Ghaziyabad. I do summer training in 4 week in june month.
Thank you
Vikas Gupta Mob. 9410067022
[email protected]
14th February 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am neeraj maurya joining to b.tech student and sir i am mechanical engineering of RRAIMT AMETHI. sir i want to the summer training in BHL varansi. So please kindly to agree sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?