13th November 2010, 01:17 PM
akashraj4u

Best certification or internship job for electronics and engineering students?

hi sir i have done my engineering in electronics and communication and want to know abaut best certification job or internship.i am confused where to go .please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
  2. List of companies providing internship for Electronics and Communication engineering students
  3. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  4. Organization list for internship in Electronics domain for first year students?
  5. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  7. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
  8. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  9. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them?
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  11. Does HAL offer Internship to Electronics students? Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  13. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  14. Best certification course after doing B.Tech ECE? Name of the institute providing the course?
  15. Can I get job if pursuing Internship in BHEL being a B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  16. Best company to do Internship for Electronics students?
  17. Which of the two, OCA certification or RHCE certification, has better market value?
  18. Detailed information about Internship to B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering final year student?
16th March 2012, 10:34 AM
hikprakash

Default Re: Best certification or internship job for electronics and engineering students?

Dear

It is a very good time to talk with regarding this, intern ship programs are commonly given by some major IT firms or some other institution.

My best suggestion is you should join in Embedded Robotics, Because the recent trend is going to Embedded with robotics. if you learn this one you have a good future in ECE field. Moreover ece students generally feel embedded is very hard subject but very less amount of students only concentration this syllabus very they, when compare them all are getting good placement in MNC companies. So you can also do this. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?