20th September 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 6 months training in IT Company?

Actually i want to want to take 6 months training for my internship in IT company...how to apply

27th September 2014, 04:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for 6 months training in IT Company?

You can easily contact the companies for your internship. There are many IT companies which offer internship every year. All you have to do is approach as many companies as possible. If you have contacts then use them you get the internship in good companies. Usually those who have reference in good IT companies can easily get the internship. You have to contact the HR Manager of the respective IT company for which you are applying.

You also have to show the no objection letter from your college to get the internship. Hence, get everything ready and apply for good companies because it will surely help you in getting good knowledge regarding your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?