29th August 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for apprenticeship in Electrical stream at Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited? How much stipend they give for apprentice trainee?

I have passed Diploma in Electrical engineering course and wanted to do apprenticeship from Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited. How to apply for it? How much stipend they give for apprentice trainee?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainee in Electrical Engineering
  2. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for Diploma Trainee post in Power Grid Corporation of India?
  4. List job opportunities after passing IT Diploma in Engineering?
  5. How to get Government job based on GATE score?
  6. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  7. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  8. Is there any government jobs available for ITI (IT&ESM) diploma holder?
  9. Can I get a government job while doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I get job in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited with GATE scorecard? -- [New]
  11. How can i apply for Power Plant job being a BE student of EEE stream?
  12. Previous 7 years written test papers for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical) at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd?
  13. How does Tata Power Limited select for apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. List of abroad job opportunities for Civil Engineers
  15. Jobs vacancies in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. for Electrical engineering candidate? How to prepare for the exam conducted for selection?
  16. How to do apprenticeship in Electrical stream from Steel Authority of India, Jharkhand? How much stipend they pay during apprenticeship?
  17. What is the syllabus for Management Trainee (Finance) in Power Grid Corporation and NBCC? What is the exam pattern for the same?
  18. Need syllabus of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?