26th February 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Jobs vacancies in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. for Electrical engineering candidate? How to prepare for the exam conducted for selection?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Electrical engineering and want to get a job in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Is there any vacancy for me? Pattern of entrance exam and how to prepare for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in Electrical field for a B.Tech passout?
  2. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainee in Electrical Engineering
  3. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  4. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  5. How can I apply for Diploma Trainee post in Power Grid Corporation of India?
  6. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  7. Sample papers for executive-finance in Power Grid Corporation of India ltd?
  8. Need information about job vacancies in Dredging Corporation of India Limited?
  9. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  10. Is there any written test available to get job in Power Grid Corporation India Ltd.? Qualification required for it?
  11. How to get Government job based on GATE score?
  12. What are the GATE score card based walkin interview?
  13. Are females eligible for power grid jobs? Syllabus for these jobs' recruitment exam?
  14. Previous 7 years written test papers for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical) at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd?
  15. How can i apply for Power Plant job being a BE student of EEE stream?
  16. Job in NTPC/BHEL or Power Grid Corporation having less than 60% in B.Tech (EEE)?
  17. What is the syllabus for Management Trainee (Finance) in Power Grid Corporation and NBCC? What is the exam pattern for the same?
  18. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India exam for Diploma Electrical Trainee? Previous year papers of AMIE exam for Section A Diploma Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
27th February 2017, 07:16 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Jobs vacancies in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. for Electrical engineering candidate? How to prepare for the exam conducted for selection?

Vacancies that are currently out are(for the Pwd category) :
ET (Electrical) Orthopedically Handicapped (one leg), Hearing Handicapped.
ET (Electronics) Orthopedically Handicapped (one leg), Hearing Handicapped
Recruitment of Executive Trainee – 22nd Batch
Advt.No.CC/05/2016 Page 2 of 7
ET (Civil) Orthopedically Handicapped (one leg/one arm), Hearing Handicapped
ET (Computer Science) Orthopedically Handicapped (One Leg/ one arm/ both leg), Hearing
Handicapped, Visually Handicapped (Blind/ Low Vision)
28th February 2017, 11:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs vacancies in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. for Electrical engineering candidate? How to prepare for the exam conducted for selection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Electrical engineering and want to get a job in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Is there any vacancy for me? Pattern of entrance exam and how to prepare for the exam?
There are vacancies available for the post of “Executive Trainees” in Power Grid Corporation for B.E/B.Tech completed candidates in the disciplines of Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science. Candidates should have a valid GATE Score in the relevant discipline. Candidates should have scored at least 65% marks in the B.E / B.Tech. The selection process consists of GATE 2017 score, Group Discussion and Interview. So you have to clear the GATE 2017 in the electrical, for appearing for the selection process in the Power Grid Corporation. The Power Grid Corporation website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?