3rd July 2015, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for free internship MCA 6 semester project in Bangalore?

How apply free internship MCA 6 sem project in bangalore. Please provide me as soon as possible.

16th July 2015, 12:53 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to apply for free internship MCA 6 semester project in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How apply free internship MCA 6 sem project in bangalore. Please provide me as soon as possible.

There is nothing called free internship. So, you need to pay for the Internship Program. So, if you wish to get the free internship, you need to apply in the organization through which you want to go for the internship program and apply for it through the following document :

1. Internship cum Training letter.
2. NOC Letter.
3. Resume.
4. All official Document

** Submit the Training letter along with the official document to the
concerned organization.
21st July 2015, 10:48 AM
pointer01

Default Re: How to apply for free internship MCA 6 semester project in Bangalore?

Companies do not provide free internship to the candidate.Training fees depend on the companies.If it is government company then the few amount is taken by them.And procedure for getting internship is-

1-Have a training letter from your college.
2-Contact to your reference person in that company.
3-Prepare your Bio-data in proper way submit it to the company through the reference person.
4-And then submit the registration fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?