7th February 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the internship? And am I eligible?

Sir,
I am doing M.Sc Software Engineering in Coimbatore. I want to do a intern during my seventh semester. How to apply for the intern. And am I eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply?
  4. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  7. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  8. Summer training in BHEL Bhopal after B.Tech. (mechanical engg.) second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for internship in IITs?
  10. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  11. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  12. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  13. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  14. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  15. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  16. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  17. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  18. How can I apply for an internship program at ISRO online? How can I get complete information regarding the same?
2nd March 2014, 10:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for the internship? And am I eligible?

It is good to see that you are planning for internship from now on. This is essential because getting an internship opportunity is not easy and the entire process requires time. The first step to do an internship is searching a company which offers an internship in the desired area of your interest. Since you are doing M.Sc in software engineering so you can get internship in any IT companies.

It is easier to get internship opportunity in any company if you have a good contact with some employee holding high post in that company. Otherwise you need to submit an application of internship in different IT companies as per your choice. The application can be obtained from the official website of the concerned company. If it is not available there, then you can write to the HR of the concerned company regarding internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?