8th October 2012, 01:42 AM
abhijitmjmdr03

What is the procedure to apply for IISC internship in civil engineering

What is the procedure to apply for IISC internship in Civil Engineering? In which month should we apply for that?

10th April 2013, 12:27 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for IISC internship in civil engineering

Dear Friend,
You can apply for IISc Internship in civil engineering because the basic eligibility for Summer Internship Program is you should be Undergraduate Students in second or third year B.E./B.Tech(Civil Engineering).
Second thing is that you have to fill the form and submit it to the Department,The Forms and the e-mail ID you will get it on the main site as they are changed or being updated so best is that you Should visit the site,Beside this you can also get the additional detail.

The main site for Internship in civil engineering is as followed:
http://civil.iisc.ernet.in
10th April 2013, 12:28 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for IISC internship in civil engineering

Dear Friend,
You can apply for IISc Internship in civil engineering because the basic eligibility for Summer Internship Program is you should be Undergraduate Students in second or third year B.E./B.Tech(Civil Engineering).
Second thing is that you have to fill the form and submit it to the Department,The Forms and the e-mail ID you will get it on the main site as they are changed or being updated so best is that you Should visit the site,Beside this you can also get the additional detail.

The main site for Internship in civil engineering is as followed:
http://civil.iisc.ernet.in
27th July 2016, 10:42 PM
bagavathi. p

What is the procedure to apply for IISC internship in Civil Engineering? In which month should we apply for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?