29th August 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship in BHEL while doing final B.Tech CSE course? What are the steps which I need to follow for it?

Sir/Mam,

I am pallavi pursuing btech finalyear from cse department from jbrec,sir i want to apply for internship in bhel ,sir please guide me? What are the steps which I need to followup to ensure that I will get the internship? Can someone please provide me the information soon?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  2. What steps I should follow to apply for internships in BHEL/ECIL/BEL companies? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for getting internship in BHEL?
  4. How to apply for internship in DRDO, Hyderabad? What are the steps to be followed to get the internship?
  5. What is the procedure follow to apply for internship in companies while doing final year CEG?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  8. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  10. What are the steps which we need to follow to do internship in L&T, Hyderabad?
  11. Where to get the application form for doing internship while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  12. Is it possible to get project internship in BHEL while doing M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication course?
  13. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  15. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  16. What are basic things I need to follow up before I join for the summer internship?
  17. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
18th July 2017, 12:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in BHEL while doing final B.Tech CSE course? What are the steps which I need to follow for it?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for internship in BHEL and for that you have to fill up the training application form available in your college. Now you have to get a permission letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college and send it with the application and resume to the General Manager of the HR department of BHEL. If they find your application then you will be called and have to follow their instructions accordingly. You have to pay Rs. 500/- per week for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?