10th November 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship in L&T for Construction Engineering and Management student?

Sir,
I am studying Bachelor of Construction Engineering and Management in 2nd year in Jadavpur University. My question is, how can I apply for internship in L&T? Please help me with proper guidance.
With Regards-
Somnath Sodepur

Related Questions:
  1. Construction companies offering Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd semester student in New Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  2. How to do Internship in Indian Road Construction Corporation Limited during summer vacations?
  3. How to do construction engineering and management? I am a civil engineering student
  4. Does Indian Road Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student?
  5. Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in any construction company?
  6. How can I apply for Winter Internship in Construction field being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) final year student?
  7. Construction companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply?
  8. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  9. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of construction companies which can provide 1 month internship for civil engineering students?
  11. List of construction based companies in Delhi to do summer internship while doing 5th semester civil engineering?
  12. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  13. What are the internship programs available for Civil Engineering candidates?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. Information about construction companies? Where can I do internship?
  16. Why I should apply for an Internship being a B.E.(Chemical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
15th November 2015, 10:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in L&T for Construction Engineering and Management student?

Procedure for Internship in L&T :

** You have to visit their officials and get detail of the internship.

** First make a letter from your college to training and placement department.

** Then you send that letter to that organization.

** If you receive an acknowledgement letter from the company, get it signed by the head of your institution and also get an NOC or the No Objection Certificate prepared from the Training and Placement cell of your college.

** Now send the Acknowledgement letter and the NOC back to the company.

Companies such as L&T are big name in the private sector, so my suggestion to you is that you should complete your internship with full of your dedications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?