13th October 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in software MNCs? What are the eligibility criteria?

I am student of third year in mca.i would asked u please tell me how to apply the internship,criteria and which month apply for their intership.pls say me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get internship in software companies?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  3. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  4. Can I do summer training in plant of Faridabad after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to apply for internship in AIIMS? Eligibility criteria to apply?
  6. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  7. Eligibility for internship in smaller MNCs?
  8. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  9. Internship in MNCs or Indian telecom companies?
  10. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  11. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  12. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  14. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  15. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  16. Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc
  17. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
26th May 2017, 01:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in software MNCs? What are the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of third year in mca.i would asked u please tell me how to apply the internship,criteria and which month apply for their intership.pls say me

Candidates can apply for an internship in software MNCs in various ways. In some organizations like Wipro, they select the candidates for an internship through on-campus placement drives. In some MNCs, candidates can apply online through the organization website. Some of the companies have an offline mode wherein you can get the application form and apply. Some of the companies take the student through employee referrals and others through internship portals. Therefore, candidates have to apply as per the requirement of a MNC.
Most of the MNCs offer internship for the students those who have scored over 60% marks in academics. Some of the offer internship to the winners of a few coding related competitions. Students can also apply through employee referral for an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?