31st August 2011, 02:46 PM
tt88

Eligibility criteria to get internship in software companies?

am studying(7th sem) b.e in computer science..wat is the eligibility to get an internship in software companies??

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  2. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  3. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  5. Eligibility criteria for doing internship in Hardware companies?
  6. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  9. Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?
  10. Need details of internship companies in Hyderabad for four months training?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in companies?
  12. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  13. Does HCL offer an Internship to Software students in Chennai? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  14. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  15. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  16. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  17. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
1st October 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get internship in software companies?

hello, sir I'm eligible for good software companies i got 64% in 10th,57%in 12th ,and ,63%in b.tech no atkt & no backlog
20th October 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance for 3rd btech students in local colleges in andhra pradesh for internship????
2nd November 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

where can i apply for 6 month internship in india which begins with january 1st and willing to be in top software companies , is this possible?
10th November 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am pursuing my MS in Manipal University in IT Management. I am in a search of internship program in India in software section. I need help from some one. If somebody knows then plz do mail me on [email protected]
10th November 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I am studying MCA 5th Semester, where can i aply for 6 month internship in banglore, and what are all the eligible criteria to get place,
27th November 2011, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd sem(IT) b.tech student .I am willing to do the summer internship after my 4th sem so can you tell me the best software companies (banglore) and their eligibility criteria and also their contact details.
1st March 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i am studying M.SC.,SOFTWARE ENGINEERING 3rd year . i am willing to do my 7th semester project through internship in some software companies.so you can tell me the software companies in madurai , chennai and their eligibility criteria an also their contact details.............
4th October 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

sabka placement hoga...have patient
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?