26th May 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do summer training in plant of Faridabad after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir i have completed 3rd year of B.TECH in mechanical engineering ... how can i do summer training in your plant of Faridabad ??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Rourkela Steel Plant for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  3. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to do summer training in Rosa Thermal Plant? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student
  7. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  8. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  9. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  11. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  12. How to do summer training from Jaipur? I am doing B.Tech form Mechanical 3rd year
  13. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. 3rd summer training B.E Mechanical Engineering information?
  15. How to do summer training in Indian Railways?
  16. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  18. How to do training in BHEL company after completing 3rd year B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
27th May 2012, 02:40 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do summer training in plant of Faridabad after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

dear friend,

See there are simply two way to apply in MNCs for summer internship. These are :

1. You apply yourself,
2. Through your Institute.

1. You apply yourself :

See you must have took some information from you institute or Internet or some official site of some MNCs. By seeing these advertisement you have to apply. If the company select you then they will send you a confirmation letter and before joining you have to print this out and then you get join in the company for summer internship.

2. Through your Institute :

If your institute is eager to send their students then they can easily send you people my friend. But most of the time they did not send their students some good MNCs. But if you do it through your institute then it will be good for you.

good luck.
10th May 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do summer training in plant of Faridabad after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

How can I apply for summer training while in B.tech 3rd year Electrical & Electronics engineering student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?