11th January 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in WIPRO? What are the steps I need to follow to apply for the internship?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am the student of BHAGWAN PARSHURAM INSTITUTE OF TECH.,IP UNIVERSITY B.Tech 3rd year and want to do intenship in WIPRO. I am from ece dept. and want to do internship in networking. My agg. percentage is greater than 70% till now.
I am very much interested for internship in WIPRO.
so kindly help me out by giving me information about the internship procedure in WIPRO. I will be highly obliged!

I will be very much thankful if you email me as soon as possible.Eagerly waiting for your reply, sir.

13th January 2016, 09:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in WIPRO? What are the steps I need to follow to apply for the internship?

It is not possible for you to opt for internship in Wipro with the portfolio which you bear. This is because the internship procedure followed by Wipro has changed in the recent years. Wipro recruits students from fourth year as its employees. Only such students are eligible for internship in Wipro. The fourth year students are called in the months of January/February/March for internships by Wipro. Other students are not eligible for internship in Wipro especially from the non-Tier-1 institutes of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?