15th March 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps which we need to follow to do internship in L&T, Hyderabad?

I am studying B.Tech 2nd year civil and i wanna do mini project and also do internship in L&T in Hyderabad...! plz can u tell me how to approach to u? What are the steps which we need to follow for it? Kindly help me soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internship in HAL without any reference? What is the procedure to follow? -- [New]
  2. What are basic things I need to follow up before I join for the summer internship?
  3. How to do training or project work while studying 3rd year B.Tech in Odisha?
  4. What is the criteria of summer training? I am from 3rd year CSE branch
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  7. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  8. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  9. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  10. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  13. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  14. Companies in Hyderabad providing internship after doing MBA in HR from IGNOU?
  15. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. What is the criteria to do internship? I want to do internship in BHEL Hyderabad
  17. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  18. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2015, 10:55 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What are the steps which we need to follow to do internship in L&T, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying B.Tech 2nd year civil and i wanna do mini project and also do internship in L&T in Hyderabad...! plz can u tell me how to approach to u? What are the steps which we need to follow for it? Kindly help me soon. Thank you.
First of all I appreciate that you are interested to join internship in L&T. That's because this is one of the best company that can provide you proper internship. First, you should know the procedure for applying the internship is same for all the branches at L&T.

Step 1: First, you need to submit the application form with your resume. Try to prepare the best resume because resume plays a major role in selection of candidate.

Step 2: If you are selected then the company will send an interview letter to you. After getting the interview letter you have to perform well in interview. If the company has been satisfied with your performance then you will be selected for the internship.

Step 3: After you are selected, you need to submit the non-objective letter during the internship. You have to get the non-objective from your college.

Step 4:After doing the all, the one that has mentioned below then you can do the internship in the L&T. I am also providing you the official address of the L&T Hyderabad as below if you have any doubt then contact that,

L&T Company
Above HDFC Bank
1355A, Road Number 45, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana
040 3099 1300
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?