1st November 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship in the field of Marketing Management?

I am a student of BBA 2nd year. I am studying in Dehradun. I want to do summer internship in the field of marketing management in any company. Please pay heed to my due request. I will be highly obliged. Please reply as soon as possible. thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do internship in field which is not related to my field?
  2. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  3. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  4. How to apply for summer internship program in ICICI and HDFC Banks in Jamshedpur? Chances of getting absorbed after completion of internship?
  5. How to apply in HDFC bank for marketing post as summer internship?
  6. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  7. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  8. Summer Internship for 4-6 weeks in SAIL for MBA(Finance & Marketing) student?
  9. Is it easy to get internship in marketing management from companies like Tata, SAIL and Indian Oil Corporation?
  10. How to get into a good company for internship in Marketing field?
  11. Summer Internship programme in Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  13. Procedure of internship in Accounts & Management department of BHEL?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  15. List of good companies for internship in Bangalore? I'm doing MBA from institute of management and development Noida -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do summer internship in Kolkata? I am pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University
  17. How to do summer internship project in TATA motors? I am a student of PGDM first year marketing
  18. Summer internship for Chemical Engineering student?
28th July 2017, 08:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in the field of Marketing Management?

Applying for internship is very easy, just you have to check out the vacancies available in the company for internship. Then you have to write an application requesting about the internship. Get a recommendation letter from the HOD of your college. Now send all these documents to the HR department of the company. Now they will call you and guide accordingly to complete the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?