14th March 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Summer Internship in a goo MNC?

Hello sir, myself Kiranakumar, currently studying 2nd year BE-Mechanical. I'm interested to do summer internship so plz tell me about internship..my [email protected]

12th May 2017, 05:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Internship in a goo MNC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, myself Kiranakumar, currently studying 2nd year BE-Mechanical. I'm interested to do summer internship so plz tell me about internship..my [email protected]

Each MNC has their own way of admitting candidates for internship. Candidates can apply online through the organization website for internship in some MNCs. Some of the companies have an offline mode wherein you can get the application form and apply. Some of the companies take the student through employee referrals and others through internship portals. Candidates have to apply as per the requirements for the internship. Candidates also get help from their college Training and Placement Cell or seniors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?