20th July 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in Telecom Companies?

How to apply for training in Telecom Companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Alka Telecom? Whether Alka Telecom provides stipend?
  2. Where and when to apply for One month training in Telecom?
  3. Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?
  4. How to apply for 6 months training in Alka Telecom?
  5. How to apply for training in Telecom Companies? -- [New]
  6. Does Alka Telecom offers Training with Stipend? Procedure to apply for Training in Alka Telecom?
  7. How to apply for internship in a telecom company? and in which companies?
  8. How can i apply for 6 month training in Alka Telecom
  9. How to do training in telecom company while in 3nd year ECE? Procedure to apply?
  10. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  11. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  12. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  13. Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?
  14. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  15. Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  16. Institute providing certification course in RF engineering (in Delhi)
  17. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  18. How is the future of MBA in telecom management? -- [Most Discussed]
21st July 2015, 09:49 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for training in Telecom Companies?

You have to follow a well defined procedure for getting summer training from any telecom company.

Training procedure :

** First of all you have to contact to teh HR of the company. You can contact to his either by a mail or directly.

** Leave your application along with the college recommendation letter to the HR of the company.

** If they approve your application then you can start your training in that company.

** For your kind information i want to tell you that some of hecompanies charges for training, so my suggestion to you is that you should be prepare for that.

Here is some best options for you :

** BSNL

** Vodafone

** Idea

** Aircel

** MTS

** Docomo

** MTNL

**Reliance

** Telecommunication

** Bharati Airtel

My suggestion to you is that you should make a training report on your training. I am saying this due to the fact that it will helps you a lot in your further career.
21st July 2015, 12:36 PM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for training in Telecom Companies?

Firstly you have to permission from college to training and have to make a training letter from college then after you have to apply online or offline for training if training is going on then you can join .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?