7th December 2012, 06:42 PM
anwer4129

How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering

I completed my btech in civil engineering and fresher too...i got a job in a construction company in dubai..42000RS salary per month...and also free accmdtn...is tat good for me a job or doing mtech ...pls help me iam confused

Related Questions:
  1. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  2. How to get a job in any civil engineering company?
  3. What is the eligibility for L&T construction?
  4. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad -- [New]
  5. Can I get placed in any top construction company like L&T, HCC and any other company after scoring 70% in B.E Civil, 77% in 10th and 58.4% in 12th?
  6. What are the softwares useful in construction company for civil engineering?
  7. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  8. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  9. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  10. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  11. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in the field of Designing and Construction field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 70% of marks?
  12. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is this possible for me to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering being a candidate having completed 12th class with science stream in 2004 and working with a Construction Company? List of Colleges offering this course? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Mumbai University-BE in Civil Engineering-7th Sem Construction Engineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  15. Working in Cognizant is sufficient for Civil Engineer?
  16. Is there any growth in CTS for Civil Engineer? What about job security?
  17. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  18. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
26th June 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering

sir......... iam studying B tech civil engg 4 year. what are the further education in my professionals ? pl....give good guidance for my life.
27th June 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering

I had taken civil branch ,it is possible to get job and placement in L&T company after completion of betch or better to write gate .Please give me sugesstion.
27th June 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I had taken civil branch ,it is possible to get job and placement in L&T company after completion of betch or better to write gate .Please give me sugesstion.
THANK YOU
21st August 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Wht is the starting pay in dubai on basis of bs.tech in civil . . .
11th November 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for job in Dubai for civil engineers???
30th September 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How I get job
M job less...
Vry critical time for me
Any scope for me in civil engg.
Am fresher in b.tech civil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?