21st January 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

How MCA student can apply in Infosys for Industrial training?

I am mca final year student.i am placed in infosys.i want to do my six month project training in infosys.how do i apply for this training because i do not receive any call letter till now.

8th December 2014, 12:28 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: How MCA student can apply in Infosys for Industrial training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am mca final year student.i am placed in infosys.i want to do my six month project training in infosys.how do i apply for this training because i do not receive any call letter till now.
To apply for an internship in Infosys, you have to contact HR of the company by sending an email along with your resume informing that you are willing to do intern in that particular concern. After that company will send you an acknowledgement regarding the internship. After that you have to submit a No objection certificate from your college administration. Then you can apply for internship with two things

1) Resume or Curriculum Vitae stating your qualification and merits
2) Cover letter stating your interest in the summer training and about your previous project works (if any)

And you have to provide proof of fluency in English and two letters of recommendation. Then the documents listed above should be submitted by email to the industrial training Co-ordinator.

Contact Details:
Infosys Technologies Limited
Plot No-1, Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park,
Kishangarh,
Manimajra,
Chandigarh,
Chandigarh UT 160101 ‎
0172 503 8500
India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?