2nd July 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship programme in Finance at SAIL, ONGC and IOCL?

Hello everyone
Can you tell me how do I apply for
internship in the finance department
in SAIL, ONGC, IOCL????????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in IOCL, ONGC, SAIL?
  2. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  3. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  4. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  5. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  6. Previous years papers of PSU's like BHEL,NTPC, ONGC, IOCL, GAIL, SAIL etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship programme without any expense in Hyderabad for MBA(Finance) student? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  11. How will I be able to do Summer training or Internship in prestigious companies like ONGC, NTPC,IOCL, TATA MOTERS, etc.?
  12. Eligibility criteria of SAIL for Internship programme for B.Tech(ME) student? In which month entrance exam will be conducted?
  13. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  14. How to apply for internship at Reliance or ONGC? Contact detail of consultant?
  15. How to do training in ONGC, IOCL? I am a B.Tech final year chemical engineering student
  16. How to get government jobs after finishing ITI(Electrician)?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IOCL? What are the requirements?
  18. How to get internship in IOCL, ONGC and ALSTOM after completion of B.Tech 3rd year chemical engineering
28th March 2023, 08:15 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship programme in Finance at SAIL, ONGC and IOCL?

These are prestigious companies and can offer valuable experience in the finance industry.

To apply for an internship programme at SAIL, ONGC, or IOCL, you should first check their official websites for any available internship opportunities. You can also check with your university or college's career services center or academic advisors as they may have information about internships at these companies.

Once you find an internship opportunity that interests you, review the application requirements carefully, and follow the instructions provided. Typically, you will need to submit a resume, cover letter, and other supporting documents such as transcripts or letters of recommendation.

When applying for an internship, be sure to highlight your academic achievements, relevant coursework, and any previous experience in finance. Additionally, make sure your resume and cover letter are tailored to the specific company and position for which you are applying.

Networking can also be helpful in finding internship opportunities. Consider reaching out to alumni or professionals in the finance industry who may have connections or knowledge of open positions at SAIL, ONGC, or IOCL.

Finally, it is essential to prepare for interviews and demonstrate your passion for finance and eagerness to learn. Research the company and its mission, and be ready to articulate how you can contribute to its goals.

Overall, securing an internship at SAIL, ONGC, or IOCL requires persistence, attention to detail, and strong communication skills. Keep searching for opportunities, tailor your application materials to each specific position, and make the most of any networking resources available to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?