5th May 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How will I be able to do Summer training or Internship in prestigious companies like ONGC, NTPC,IOCL, TATA MOTERS, etc.?

Hey I am in 6th sem student of mechanical engineering in Natioanal Institute of technology ,Patna. I want to get intern in one of these prestegeous companies like ONGC, NTPC,IOCL, TATA MOTERS, etc. How will I be able to get intern..can anyone pls send me direct link on my mail [email protected]

11th May 2014, 12:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How will I be able to do Summer training or Internship in prestigious companies like ONGC, NTPC,IOCL, TATA MOTERS, etc.?

Most of these companies have very strict regulations and policies while recruiting interns. This is because they are highly reputed and have a goodwill in the market. The internship opportunities when declared are available in the official websites of the concerned companies. You need to keep in touch with the official website of the concerned companies and apply when the advertisement is made.

Mostly these companies prefer Tier-1 institutes which includes the top IITs and top NITs. It is easier to get internship if you have good contacts with any high ranking officials in these companies which you can use as a reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?