27th December 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship at Reliance or ONGC? Contact detail of consultant?

I am studying b.tech 3rd year i want to do my internship at reliance or ongc can u please tell what is the procedure to apply and last date and any consultants phone no in that company

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in IOCL, ONGC, SAIL?
  2. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  3. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  4. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  6. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  7. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  8. Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?
  9. How to apply for summer internship training in ONGC after passing B.Tech 3rd year instrumentation engineering at CIT Kokrajhar Assam?
  10. How may I get internship project in any IT company after 5th sem of MCA?
  11. How to go to Dubai after working as Sr Accountant
  12. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  13. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  14. With MBA IT which would be better between Marketing, HR or Finance?
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. How to do internship program from HAL? What is the procedure?
  17. How to apply as a Junior Residential Doctor in leading hospitals in Delhi?
  18. ONGC Recruitment cell contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
31st December 2013, 07:49 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for internship at Reliance or ONGC? Contact detail of consultant?

The applicant need to submit their Internship application form in ONGC before the last date of submission. The application process details given below along with their documents.

The students have to submit their applications in ONGC’s prescribed Format addressed to “HoI, ONGC Academy, KDMIPE Campus, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun-248195” along-with following documents:

-->> Training letter provided by College/Institute

-->> Marks copy of last semester

-->> Marks copy of XII class

Who can apply :-
  • MBA (HR)
  • MBA (Finance)
  • Geology
  • Geophysics
  • MSc. -Chemistry
  • Mech. Engineering
  • Petroleum Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Chem. Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • BE/B Tech- Computer
  • Science
  • BE/B Tech- IT
  • BE / BTech Electronics.&
  • Telecommunication
  • Law
  • Environment Science
  • Mass Communication
  • Micro-Biology
  • Logistics
  • MCA

I am attached the information brochure of Oil and Natural Corporation Limited Internship Programme details. More details, Visit the official website :- http://www.ongcindia.com/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Format+of+Summer+-Winter+Trg..pdf(340.5 KB, 2750 views)
6th January 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship at Reliance or ONGC? Contact detail of consultant?

RESPECTED SIR,
I HAD COMPLETED MY B.TECH IN MECH. ENGG. AND PDCNC(AUTO CAD,PRO-E,CNC TURNING,MILLING,MASTER CAM) FROM IDTR JAMSHEDPUR.SIR CAN YOU GIVE SOME WELL KNOWN CONSULTANCIES IN PUNE WHO CAN PROVIDE JOB IN THIS FIELD.IF YOU CAN ANSWER IN MY MAIL ([email protected]) I'LL BE GRATEFUL TO YOU.
THANKING YOU
21st April 2015, 03:25 AM

Sir,
I am going to complete my B.tech in Mechanical Engg. I want to go in Pipe Designing Field . Can u give me some good coaching name. Please send me answer on my email([email protected]).
Thank you
21st April 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am a student of petroleum technology pursuing 2nd year btech from a renowned university..i wish to do summer training in the second year of my degree..can i apply for summer trainings in Reliance or Cairn.if yes please provide me with the contact details..or please mail me if possible([email protected]).thank you
27th April 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a student of bsc 2nd year Geology from Fergusson college pune.I wish to do summer internship in ONGC .Can i apply for internshipe if yes please provide me with the contact details or pleace mail me if possible ([email protected]).Thaounk you
21st March 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a studemt of BBA(G) 2nd year from maharaja agrasen institute of management studies delhi. I wish to do summer internship in ONGC. If yes Can you please tell me how to apply for the internship . You can email me at ([email protected]) thankyou
10th April 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I am a student of M.Tech petroleum exploration from University of petroleum & energy studies, dehradun. I wish to do summer internship on Reliance or cairn. Can i apply for intern ship if you please provide me with the contact datails or please mail me if possible ([email protected])thank you
17th April 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am currently the student of bba 1 st year so can I apply for internship in ONGC ,GAIL. For this whom should I contact to.
18th April 2017, 02:03 PM
aakashyadav210

Dear Sir, I have completed my B.tech in 2013 and got my first job in June 2014 and up to now I have 3 years of work experience in total and I want to work with an OEM company but my percentage in class 10th and 12th is below 50%. So, can I work in any OEM company with this much qualification.
7th January 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying B.Tech Petroleum 2nd year in a govt university in summer vacation she want to intern in ONGC reliance iocl hpcl any other her branch related how to to we apply
26th August 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of B.tech 3 year in petroleum engineering from uttaranchal University , dehardun . I wish to do winter Internship an reliance .can I apply for internship if you please provide me with the contact details or please mail me if possible ( kaushal [email protected]) thanks you .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?