7th March 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Formalities to apply for Internship in BSNL, Tirupati for B.Tech(Control Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am a student studying B.tech 3rd year of Control Engineering stream which is also equal to ECE. I would like to know if I can get to attend an internship at one of the BSNL branches, Tirupati because that is where I live. If your answer is yes, then please do tell me the formalities what I have to complete in order to get the Internship. If there is any limit regarding the people to be attended then kindly intimate that one also. Will be waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  5. How can I apply for Internship programme in BSNL being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. Can I do internship with BSNL? I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in BSNL after doing B.Tech 3rd year of ECE?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Google for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
25th November 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Formalities to apply for Internship in BSNL, Tirupati for B.Tech(Control Engineering) 3rd year student?

Now i am pursuing B.Tech (ECE) 4th year , can i apply Internship in BSNL at Tirupati, if your answer is yes, then how can i proceed now ?
5th December 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Formalities to apply for Internship in BSNL, Tirupati for B.Tech(Control Engineering) 3rd year student?

Now i am pursuing B.Tech (ECE) 4th year , can i apply Internship in BSNL at Tirupati, if your answer is yes, then how can i proceed now ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?