10th November 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in Samsung, Wipro, HP, Intel and Infosys being a 2nd year student of B.Tech(ECE)?

Hello
I am student of btech electronics and communication
2nd year of a govt. Engg. College and want to do
summer internship at any of the reputed companies such as
infosys wipro ibm intel hp samsung.
Is there any right way to do this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  6. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  7. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  9. How could I apply for internship in Wipro?
  10. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  11. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  12. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  14. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  15. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  16. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  17. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  18. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
12th November 2014, 10:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Samsung, Wipro, HP, Intel and Infosys being a 2nd year student of B.Tech(ECE)?

You have to contact the HR department of the company in which you want to apply for the Internship. If there are any internships available, then you will be asked to forward your Resume.

You you have to a get a reference letter from your college Principal or Head of Department which will be required with the Resume. If you are considered appropriate for the Internship, then surely you will get opportunity to join in it.

If you have any reference in the company, then you must use that because it will make your work more easier and people with references are preferred for Internships in most of the companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?