30th March 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Madras if pursuing B.E.(EEE) final year?

Sir
How I am supposed to apply for a
Summer Internship in IIT-Madras?
I am doing B.E.(EEE) in final year now.
Please help me to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Madras for B.E.(ME) 1st year student?
  2. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  3. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  5. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  6. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  7. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  9. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  10. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  11. How to do summer internship in Kolkata? I am pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University
  12. How can I apply for summer internship in electronics companies? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ETC
  13. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for MCA final year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  15. How to do summer internship in HAL?
  16. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  17. Companies which give summer internship of 45 years in HR? How to apply in them?
  18. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
18th January 2018, 09:29 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Madras if pursuing B.E.(EEE) final year?

First of all you have to visit their official website (https://www.iitm.ac.in/) and check out the availability of internship. If there are seats available then you have to write an application mentioning the area of your training and attach it with your resume. Now you have to get a reference letter from your college and send it with the application and resume to the professor incharge of the IIT. Now they will shortlist the candidates and if you get selected then you will be allowed to start your training.

Add: Sardar Patel Road, Opposite to C.L.R.I, Beside The Adyar Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036, Phone: 044 2257 8101
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?