16th January 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Madras for B.E.(ME) 1st year student?

hello
i want to do summer internship in IIT madras.
i have completed my first year b.e. mechanical
kindly tell me how can i proceed?
please tell me asap

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  2. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to join summer internship this year? I am a first year student of IIT
  4. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to do internship at IIT Madras? Qualification and opportunities?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Bombay for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme at IIT being a M.Tech Food Engineering & Technology student?
  11. Which are the companies offering internship for this summer? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student in IIT Madras
  12. When IIT will offer Internship program to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year students? Procedure to apply?
  13. Summer internship for 1st year IIT Kharagpur student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Guwahati to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  15. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
24th October 2017, 11:51 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Madras for B.E.(ME) 1st year student?

First of all you have to contact the head department of your college and tell them about the internship. They will talk with the professor in charge of the IIT and will get you the permission for internship. You have to submit your resume with a permission letter from your college. Now the authorities of IIT will guide you further to complete the documentation and selection process which you have to clear successfully before starting your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?