1st February 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for summer internship at IOCL, Barauni?

Respected Sir, I am submitting an application for the summer internship from IOCL, Barauni. Recently, I am studying in Graphic Era University, Dehradun. My stream is ECE and I am in 5th semester. So can you tell me please that how I can apply for internship at IOCL, Barauni?

5th February 2017, 12:10 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for summer internship at IOCL, Barauni?

Public Sector Companies like the IOCL don't have a dedicated internship or training program. However, they hire the interns if they find it suitable.

For the same purpose they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
24th January 2019, 01:35 PM
Khansamar564

Default Re: How can I apply for summer internship at IOCL, Barauni?

Sir/maa'm, I am the student of petroleum engineering from DIT University /3rd year. I want to get internship in Barauni IOCl refinery. I dont know how to apply so please guide me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?