9th September 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How to go for summer vocational training in IOCl, Bihar?

I am IVth sem mechanical diploma student at bihar technical university. How can i go for summer vocational training in IOCL,Barauni,Bihar?

12th September 2015, 12:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for summer vocational training in IOCl, Bihar?

There is no online provision of application of training at IOCL and all the branches do not offer training opportunities to students especially from diploma course. So you need to first check whether IOCL, Barauni has provision of training for diploma students. Then you need to apply via offline mode. You need to approach the concerned branch, go to their HR department, get the application form and get to know the details of the training. Proceed as per the instructions from the concerned authority and fill your application, submit it with the requisites before the stipulated date. Get the confirmation receipt of submission of application or your enrollment status proof from the concerned authority.
1st September 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for summer vocational training in IOCl, Bihar?

I'm sadhan Sarkar, 5th semester mechanical engineering diploma student at Basantika Institute of engineering &technology (polytechnic). How can I go for summer vocational training in iocl..????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?