30th March 2022, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I approach NIMHANS for Biotechnology internship?

I am studying btech biotechnology 3rd year and i would like to do my intern in Nimhans how can I approach ?

10th April 2022, 04:35 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I approach NIMHANS for Biotechnology internship?

How can I approach NIMHANS for Biotechnology internship?

1. The candidate can send their resume to the HR of the NIMHANS.

2. The candidate can also apply by filling the application form that is available on the website of the company.

27th July 2022, 10:14 AM
Ar_pit

Default Re: How can I approach NIMHANS for Biotechnology internship?

First step you need to take is to figure out which branch is suitable for you. For the research internship there are many branches, example- psychiatry, Neuro-bioinformatics, Neurotoxicology, Neuro-microbiology, Psycho-physics, neuron-virology and so on.. Contact the professor in charge for that department and discuss your interest on e-mail. Once the professor agrees with that there will be some official formalities depending up if you are a student or not. You might require a recommendation letter. You can get those leads on formalities from the professor directly, or the senior people in the lab. Academic section in NIMHANS takes care of all the formalities. There could be a fees of doing the internship, if you are not a student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?