27th May 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NIMHANS for MSc(Biotechnology) 1st year student?

Hello, I am studying in 1st year of MSc. I am a Biotechnology student and I want to do Summer Internship in NIMHANS. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship over there. Please tell me about this!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. How to apply for internship at NIMHANS for research work in Neurology and Genetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When and how to apply for summer internship 2015 at NIMHANS?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd for MBA(IT) 1st year student?
  5. I'm student of 1st year CSE. How should I apply in HAL for summer internship?
  6. What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?
  7. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI Bank for MBA(Finance) 1st year student? -- [New]
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Psychiatry Social Work Department, NIMHANS?
  12. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for ECE student in UPPCL?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for Electrical 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Madras for B.E.(ME) 1st year student?
  16. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in WHO for MBBS 3rd year student? Documents required to apply?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student?
13th June 2021, 08:54 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NIMHANS for MSc(Biotechnology) 1st year student?

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address:-

National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences

Hosur Road, Near Bangalore Milk Dairy, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 5600029.

Contact Number:- 080 - 26995000

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://nimhans.ac.in/
20th June 2021, 12:17 PM
Tapu ke papa

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NIMHANS for MSc(Biotechnology) 1st year student?

Procedure:--

Aspirants can drop the resume/CV through the email at [email protected].

Aspirants can read the qualification and eligibility criteria.

For more enquiry visit official Website:-- (https://nimhans.ac.in/)
14th August 2021, 03:13 PM
Iffa0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 080 2699 5000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?