6th September 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How to approach Intex Technologies for internship in B.Tech E&TE? Topics available for internship?

I have passed B.Tech in E&TE and want to do internship from Intex Technologies. How to approach this company for internship? Topics available for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  2. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  3. Does Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. offers an Internship to BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  4. When the Internship notification will be released in Zensar Technologies for BTech EE 4th semester student?
  5. How to approach Tata Technologies, Pune for internship in Mechanical engineering? How long I should do internship?
  6. How should i approach for internship programme in HCL technologies?
  7. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE 3rd semester student?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in KPIT Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  10. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to CSE 3rd year student?
  11. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for ECE 4th semester student?
  12. Topics available to do Project Internship for BTech(Biotechnology) student?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for BTech CSE student?
  14. How to approach L&T for summer training? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech Electrical graduate?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for CSE 5th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies for BTech CSE graduate?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NIIT Technologies for BTech CSE graduate?
14th September 2017, 11:58 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to approach Intex Technologies for internship in B.Tech E&TE? Topics available for internship?

Intex is one of the largest brands in the Electronics.

Private companies don't have a dedicated internship or training program. However, they hire the interns if they find it suitable.

For the same purpose they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.

Topics :
VLSI
Embedded System
PCB Designing
MATLAB
Simulation
etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?