12th August 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Internship in any reputed company being a MBA candidate of IIBS College, Bangalore?

Sir/Madam,
I want to ask that as I am doing MBA from Bangalore, IIBS college, I want do Internship from good or reputed company. Kindly tell me what I should do?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship related to Marketing for MBA 3rd semester candidate in Bangalore?
  2. Is IIBS a good college to join?
  3. How to do internship in Bangalore? I am pursuing MBA in IIPM Bangalore
  4. Does St. Hopkins College, Bangalore Offers Internship in Spain to MBA candidate?
  5. Internship in mentioned branches for MBA student in Bangalore?
  6. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  7. Which company will provide to me internship? I am pursuing MBA from reputed university in Delhi
  8. Can I apply for Internship in any reputed company being a B.Com student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Can I apply for Internship in any reputed company being a B.Com student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  11. Which company I can try applying for the internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. List of reputed IT companies providing internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to register in a good company for internship of two months? Is there any reputed company in Vishakhapatnum? It's fee structure?
  14. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in any reputed company for S.E.(E&TC) student?
  15. How to apply for summer internship in reputed company? When the forms will be out?
  16. How to do MBA in reputed colleges in Bangalore? I have completed B.Tech from JNTU Anantpur
  17. IIBS Bangalore is AICTE approved college or not? Will I get education loan for this institute or not?
  18. How may I do MBA hr internship? Is any Pharma company providing internship in hr? I'm in MBA 2nd year
6th September 2017, 09:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Internship in any reputed company being a MBA candidate of IIBS College, Bangalore?

As you wanted to know the process to apply for internship in different companies, so here I have listed it below:

> Get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college.

> Prepare a detailed academic resume.

> Write a cover letter and mention all the details of internship.

> Send all the documents to the HR department of the company.

> Now wait for their reply and their instructions which you have to follow carefully before starting your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?