2nd July 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Internship in any reputed company being a B.Com student? Procedure to apply?

Hi,
I'm Humaira here doing B.Com and I intend to do Internship in one of the most reputed company. But I don't have any idea. Can you please tell me about the Internship available for me? And the process for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship in reputed companies?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in any reputed company for S.E.(E&TC) student?
  3. How to apply for internship in ECE from reputed MNC?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  5. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in reputed company? When the forms will be out?
  8. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  13. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?
  14. How to do summer internship in reputed companies like BHEL? What is the procedure?
  15. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  16. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of reputed IT companies providing internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
4th July 2015, 03:33 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Can I apply for Internship in any reputed company being a B.Com student? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I'm Humaira here doing B.Com and I intend to do Internship in one of the most reputed company. But I don't have any idea. Can you please tell me about the Internship available for me? And the process for applying?

You didn't told about your domain in which yo u are doing your B.Com as it would make easy to us to guide you thoroughly. So, you can do 1 thing, if you are from technical Domain you can go for the internship in the companies like :

1. JP Morgan.
2. NavInfotech.
3. InfoSolution.

So, you can try at these companies for your Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?