11th April 2015, 02:24 PM
Sanjuiibs

Is IIBS a good college to join?

I am very glad to have college that. I have been placed From IIBS From our college. I am very thankful to the people who are placement who pull out In IIBS. Thank you. IIBS Is The Best Colleges In India.

This feedback one of my friend gave so should I too join this college?

12th April 2015, 07:53 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IIBS a good college to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuiibs View Post
I am very glad to have college that. I have been placed From IIBS From our college. I am very thankful to the people who are placement who pull out In IIBS. Thank you. IIBS Is The Best Colleges In India.

This feedback one of my friend gave so should I too join this college?
Definitely, IIBS is one of the best business schools with great placements. IIBS stands for International Institute of business studies and it is one of the top MBA colleges in the country. Those who are interested to take admission in IIBS can choose any one of the campuses situated in Noida, Bangalore and Kolkata.

IIBS Offers various courses, i.e. MBA (Masters in business administration), B.com (Bachelor of Commerce), BBM (Bachelor of Business Management), BCA (Bachelor of computer application) and English courses.

IIBS is one of the best Business schools, the college have good faculty members in the area of research and teaching. If you want to develop your personality and to place in top MNC's then IIBS is one of the best choice for you.

If you want to take admission in MBA course, then you have to complete your Graduation and must have appear any one of the examination i.e. CAT/MAT/GMAT.

The admission in IIBS is based on the Group discussion and Personal Interview. To get admission in this college, you have to fill the online application form and make a demand draft of Rs 550 in favour of IIBS Bangalore Along with your all passing year mark-Sheet, CAT/MAT/GMAT score. After submitting your application form to IIBS via post, you will be called for GD&PI for final selection.

The placement of IIBS is good and as per the previous year placement records, IIBS offered Highest International Package Rs.63 lakhs p.a. & Domestic Package Rs.22 lakhs p.a. (Current Placement). After completing course from IIBS, you will get a chance to place in Standard Chartered Bank, Airtel, ICICI Bank, Synergy, MTS, Infosys, HDFC, Ceasefire, IBM, Reliance Communication, Monarch Properties, L & T Finance, Axis Bank, Accenture Pvt Ltd, Indus IND Bank, India Bulls, Standard Chartered Bank etc.

If you want to get more details regarding IIBS, then please visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?