11th July 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How can i do Internship in DMRL being a 3rd year Ceramic Technology student?

Sir, myself Harshitha. I am pursuing my 3rd year B.Tech in Ceramic Technology in Andhra University. I wants to do internship in DMRL. Please tell me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) 3rd year student of IIT-Kanpur?
  2. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  3. Cost of doing Internship in Jaipur Ceramic Pvt Ltd. for B.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) student?
  4. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
  5. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  6. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  8. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. From where can I get the internship from best company of India?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  12. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, TCS and IBM for B.Tech(Information & Communication Technology) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EE) 3rd year student?
  16. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?

11th July 2015, 11:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do Internship in DMRL being a 3rd year Ceramic Technology student?

DMRL stands for Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory

It is a very well reputed and recognized organisation and getting training from such a well reputed organisation is not an easy task.

So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics at the good grades for getting training from the DMRL.

Here is the eligibility criteria that you must have to fulfill for getting training from the DMRL :

** You must be a candidate from a well recognized university or institutions.

** You must have to score at least 55% as average till your current education.

** You must have to maintain discipline during your training time.

If you are fulfilling all above criteria then you simply have to make a short and effective resume for application of training in the DMRL.

** Now submit your application to the HRD of the DMRL.

** If they approve your application then you can start your training.

For any other query you simply have to mail at the following address :

[email protected]

12th July 2015, 04:09 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i do Internship in DMRL being a 3rd year Ceramic Technology student?

DMRL (Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory) is one of the best training organisations. As this is the very reputed organization or training center,then before you join there you should have the good grades/marks according to their status.

Eligibility Criteria:

You must be a candidate of well reputed university with good percentage of marks.

You must have at least 60% marks in your course.

You must be regular and well mannered candidate.

-> To be a member or trainee in DMRL you have to submit your application and short resume over there according to your skills and with accurate information .

-> After that they will inform you either through an email or by making a call to you.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?