11th July 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job on the basis of BSNL Network Engineer certificate?

Can i get job on the basis of BSNL Network Engineer certificate?

12th July 2015, 12:37 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get job on the basis of BSNL Network Engineer certificate?

Yes, definitely you will got job on the basis of Network engineer certificate.

There are a lots of scope in the network field but the main condition is that you must have practical knowledge in your field.

Here i am listing some best options for you :

Companies for network engineer :

** TalentPro

** Cassara Management Group, Inc.

** Owensboro Medical Health System

** Corporate Resources, LLC

** Tri-Force

** Townley Resource Group

** The Doepker Group

** Computer Management, Inc.

** KB Search Team, LLC

MY suggestion to you is that you should apply in any of the above with a effective resume and prepare yourself for the interview process.

The secrete of success in any of the interview is your communications skill so my suggestion to you is that you should give some time to your English speaking.
12th July 2015, 08:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get job on the basis of BSNL Network Engineer certificate?

It is difficult to get a job on the basis of BSNL Network Engineer certificate. This is because :-

- Anyone who pursues training in BSNL will get the certificate on successful completion and the certificate is not globally acknowledged.
- Most of the companies also give importance to educational qualification apart from certifications.
- In networking field, certifications from CISCO hold greater importance and are preferred by companies.

However, you might get a job on contractual basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?