7th July 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Internship in Abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Sir,
Can I do Internship in 2nd year of my B.Tech? Can I apply for an Internship in Abroad? How this will be possible? I am doing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering and want to do Internship in Abroad. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Internship in abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year students? -- [New]
  2. Guidance for summer internship Abroad?
  3. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. Necessary exams to give for internship in Abroad?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Internship in Automobile Companies for B.Tech 2nd year student in India and Abroad?
  8. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  14. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  15. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Is there any company in India or Abroad for doing Summer internship/training?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year candidate in Chandigarh?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
11th July 2015, 06:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Internship in Abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Yes, it is possible to do internship in abroad for a second year engineering candidate in CSE field. For this, you need to compete in various coding challenges and contests organized by various organizations like Codechef, hackerearth, topcoder, etc. wherein various companies come for recruiting interns and even freshers. Even Google conducts Google-Apac and Facebook conducts HackerCup contests to recruit people. Apart from this, it is not possible to get an internship opportunity directly since companies do not prefer second year students owing to inadequate knowledge of the domain for the internship. You should do certifications through which you can get an internship opportunity easily in the third or fourth year of engineering.
12th July 2015, 11:16 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it possible to do Internship in Abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Yes it is possible you can do the internship from any place around the world.For this you need to improve your skills such as programming skill or coding skills these are the essential part of the computer science students on the bases you can easily apply for the internship abroad.
If you had a reference person in any company abroad then it could help you in getting internship abroad due to security reason of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?